Cocobello Interiors can work with clients on the details for a wide range of design and remodeling projects. We handle everything from furniture selection and placements to materials and overall design schemes. Cocobello collaborates with its clients on all aspects, coordination and administration of the project at hand.
Not sure how a designer can help? Schedule a complimentary consultation with Cocobello Interiors at your home. Be prepared to ask questions with regards to your design project. I do not offer design ideas as much as you have the ability to get to know me and vice versa in order to make sure you are comfortable and confident that I can deliver a fantastic product and space for you.
Kitchen and Bath Design
Why settle for a generic design when you can have Cocobello Interiors create a custom design around the needs of you lifestyle? Let me help you create a truly unique and beautiful kitchen or bathroom space that is functional and organized but beautiful.
Weather you’re empty nesters, or just considering a smaller place so that you can have one in a warmer climate – the work is the same. Cocobello Interiors has this down to a fine science so that we can help our clients with numerous options, so that they can continue living their life despite their transition.
Master Portfolio Design & Space Analysis
Perfect for a remodel project or new home. Cocobello’s portfolio design helps you define and design each room of your home by offering a variety of options for colors, sizes, furniture layouts, lighting, window treatments and accessories. The portfolio really helps the client who cannot do the entire remodel at one time. We find it keeps our clients focused when purchasing and selecting colors.
From blinds and draperies to valances and cornices, Cocobello Interiors can help you with custom designed and ready-made window treatments. Let us offer you one of our many lines to suit your budget and style.
It’s all in the details! Right down to the last nail. I assist my clients from the start to the end of the project. I work with the contractors to make sure schedules are met, problems are identified and solutions found all while making sure the work is being performed to high standards and our clients’ and the design agreed upon is met.
THE COCOBELLO PROCESS
How vividly can you dream? Have you been thinking of a new look for an old room? Are you finally ready to move forward with that remodeling project you’ve been putting off?
Questions and considerations before meeting with your designer:
- What is your objective for remodeling?
- Who is going to use the space?
- What activities will take place there?
- How long do you plan to occupy the space?
- What kind of look or feel do you want the space to have?
- If you are modifying an existing space, what do you currently like about the space? What do you most want to change about the space?
- Who will be on hand while the work is being done?
- Dream room. Make a list of wants and needs. They are different and will be the major factor in the budget. Visit HOUZZ.com. Start a portfolio of what you like.
- What is your budget? Let’s be realistic. This is not HGTV.
- Put together a Pinterest or a Houzz file of the rooms or looks that you like. They may not all make sense to you on what it is that you like about a room, but it will to me once we review your photos.
OUR FIRST MEETING
Initial meetings with me will go something like this, but with each project – it will be a little different:
- During our meeting, not everyone needs to be present. I’d appreciate it if any comments or concerns from those not present, could be listed.
- I will interview you as to how the room or rooms will be utilized. For example, for a kitchen remodel, I take inventory of each drawer or cabinet space with you and how it is being utilized. What works and what doesn’t. I watch how the main user of the kitchen functions in the space and how can I improve on and make your work easier.
- We talk about surrounding areas and the overall flow of the house.
- We chat about your dream ideas, boards, pictures, etc.
- We discuss any concerns and talk about timelines and scheduling.
- We review an initial budget.
- Once preliminary designs are done, a meeting will be scheduled with all decision makers.
- Drawings are finalized and sent out to relevant contractors for bids.
Hours (by appointment only): Mon-Sat 9.30AM - 6.00PM